Chapel Street, Galgate, LA2
- 2 Bedroom, With Parking Galgate
- Basement Space, Ideal For Office/Workshop
- 2 Bathroom House Galgate Lancaster Student Shower
- Shower/Wet Room To Garden Level
- Central Heating
- Investement Property Lancaster
- Many Possibilities To Create A Unique Space
A characterful 3 storey Garden Level Terraced house for sale in Galgate with private Garden off-road private parking Galgate.
Over 3 levels, this charming house offers bags of potential, for a variety of purchasers. A successful Buy to Let, it also has great potential to develop as a family home to suit your exact needs.
The Basement is ideal for an office/workshop/music room.
A big plus for Galgate, it is off the main road and also benefits from its own private parking area and a sunny private garden.
Priced to attract early interest.
Convenient for Lancaster, University and M6.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Chapel Street, Galgate, LA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks, covering the North West
Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there’s no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 952184-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering the North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.