Brooke Road, London, E5
- Fantastic convenient Location
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Close to Clapton Overground
- Available Immediately
A marvellous two double bedroom flat on the first floor of a two storey house within a 10 minute walk of Clapton Overground or 10 to 12 minutes from all the social amenities at Stoke Newington.
Ideal for professional sharers or a couple.
Furnished or unfurnished.
Brooke Road, London, E5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapton Station0.2 miles
- Rectory Road Station0.3 miles
- Stoke Newington Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1983. Cousins a family run Estate Agents has
been offering a Professional Service to the Local Community
for the past 20 years.
Buying, Selling and Letting of Property is one of the most
important decisions in life. Choosing an Agent with the
experience needed and your interest at heart is vital. Qualified Financial Adviser on hand if you need to discuss your mortgage requirements.
AT COUSINS WE VALUE PEOPLE AS WELL AS PROPERTY.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18731451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cousins Estate Agents, South Tottenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.