Candle House, Leeds
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK IN WARDROBE
- SPACIOUS SECOND BEDROOM
- CITY VIEWS
- MODERN AND SPACIOUS LIVING AREA
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- COMMUNAL ROOF TERRACE
- 16TH FLOOR
- COMPLETED CHAIN ABOVE
This is one of the larger sought after two bedroom properties and benefits from a high quality build and fixtures and fittings. The location itself, Granary Wharf, is very popular with people living in the city centre due to the "village" setting, as well as offering a range of unique destination bars, restaurants, beauty salons and hotels. It is also within a short walking distance to the train station and the city's main hotspots including the Trinity shopping centre and Victoria Gate.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase in this development with an asking price of just £270,000. The apartment itself comprises of a spacious hallway, a welcoming living space with an open plan luxury fitted kitchen, lounge and dining area. The large living space also boasts a balcony with brilliant city and river views. The remainder of the apartment is made up of two double bedrooms (one with a walk in wardrobe), a generously sized bathroom, and storage.
The open plan living space is the highlight of the property with floor to ceiling patio doors flooding the space with natural light. The open plan kitchen is well thought through with a modern appearance, granite worktops, plenty of storage, feature lighting and high-end built in appliances - it truly is the heart of the home. The lounge, which is again part of the open plan living space, has ample room for relaxed sofa seating as well as a dining area.
Further benefits of the apartment include a gas central heating system, oak engineered flooring, sealed unit double glazing, leased parking and uniquely there is access to a communal roof terrace.
The following charges apply:
- Ground rent - £275pa
- Service charge - £3,006 p.a
- Buildings insurance is £195 per year
- Lease term 250 years from 2010
Viewings by appointment only
Parking can be easily leased close by.
Candle House, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.2 miles
- Burley Park Station1.7 miles
- Cottingley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
At Zenko Properties we specialise in a wide range of Estate Agency services, including property investment, residential sales and lettings, and property & block management. With our head office in Leeds City Centre and an additional office in Silsden, near Ilkley, we’re ideally placed to serve our clients all over Yorkshire.
Whether you want to buy, let, rent or sell one of our team members are available to provide you with expert knowledge of the local property markets. We stand out fr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102802003481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zenko Properties, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.