Downham Way, Bromley, Kent, BR1
- Video Entry System
- Double glazing
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to public transport
- Communal Garden
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Undercover Parking
Situation: Located approximately 0.9 miles from Grove Park Station which offers frequent services into London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross. Also within reach of Beckenham Hill Station. The area offers of buses towards Bromley and Orpington, Lewisham, Catford and Elephant and Castle. Local schools include Downderry, Launcelot, Rangefield and Good Sheppard.
* First Floor Purpose Built Apartment.
* Video Entry Phone System
* Two Good Size Bedrooms.
* Open Plan Living.
* Kitchen Area with Various Appliances to remain.
* Secure Undercover Allocated Parking Space.
* Communal Garden
LEASE: Remainder of 125 years from October 2008.
SERVICE CHARGE: Approximately £1,000 PA.
GROUND RENT: Approximately £100.00 PA.
Please note information provided has been by the seller. Any incoming purchaser must have this information checked and verified by their solicitor
Total Floor Area: 73 square metres
Energy Efficiency Performance: CIMPORTANT NOTICE: Key Property Consultants , their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Key Property Consultants have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
3. Floor plans – FOR IDENTIFICATION ONLY. Measurements and location of rooms, windows, doors etc. is approximate and should not be relied upon.
Downham Way, Bromley, Kent, BR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grove Park Station0.7 miles
- Ravensbourne Station1.0 miles
- Beckenham Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We are an independently owned Estate Agents which has been put together by two individuals who have over a decade of industry experience and an abundance of passion for customer service.
The two partners bring knowledge and experience from different backgrounds; one from a busy independent estate agency and one from one of the largest corporate estate agencies. This partnership allows Key Property Consultants to bring a new level of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key Property Consultants, Penge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.