Lower Clapton Road, London, E5
- One double bedroom apartment
- Excellent condition
- Access to Hackney Central
- Fantastic choice of amenities
The property is located close to Mare Street, London Fields and Hackney Downs and offers quick access to pubs, restaurants, bars, and shops. Nearby transport links include Hackney Central, Hackney Downs and Homerton Overground providing quick access to The City and Central London.
The Owner Says; "I’ve loved living in my flat for the past few years. It’s great to have a quiet flat in a vibrant area which oozes culture. The living room has a high ceiling and beautiful big windows which provide amazing natural light and great people watching. Perfect for a cosy London day. Both my girlfriend and I also work from home every day and it works well, as it is quiet and spacious enough for two of us.
It’s close to Chatsworth Road, which has a vibing Sunday market, and a wide range of quality bars, pubs, cafes & restaurants in walking distance. There’s lots of independent retailers, delis and parks nearby, which is perfect for weekend strolls. In summer I usually walk to London Fields or Hackney Downs and in winter I head to a cosy pub like A Slice of Blue which is an awesome little jazz bar 30 seconds walk from my place."
Lower Clapton Road, London, E5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Central Station0.3 miles
- Hackney Downs Station0.4 miles
- Homerton Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STOSP213329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.