Owen Street Manchester M15
- High Specification
- Stunning Views
- 24hr Concierge
- Range of Apartments Available
- On Site Amenities
- Gym, Swimming Pool and Sports Hall
- Easy Access to Deansgate
- Available 25th January 2021
This immaculately presented one bedroom apartment is situated on the 19th floor of the development.
We have a range of one bedroom apartments available to rent within the scheme, all benefitting from a high specification throughout to include oak herringbone flooring, bespoke fitted kitchens with integrated Neff appliances, dedicated hyperoptic internet provision and a state of the art fob entry system providing secure access throughout. Each apartment offers stunning views of the Manchester skyline from the floor to ceiling windows and the development itself benefits from a 24hr concierge service.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Owen Street Manchester M15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Deansgate Station0.1 miles
- G-Mex Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Manchester Oxford Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
JLL is the largest property consultancy business in Europe, with an enviable reputation for delivering beyond client expectations. With our national network of prime city, regional and international offices we can ensure that your property will reach the widest audience possible.
Our residential teams have the necessary experience and training to assist you in maximising the return from your home or property investment. Our staff provide full sales and lettings support from initial mark
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P113692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.