Cherington Road, London, W7
- 360 Property Video Tour Available
- Newly Built Luxury Apartments
- Close to Hanwell BR Station
- New Lease
- Ready to move into now
- 10 Year Build Guarantee
50% GONE and Brand New for 2020!
Selection of one and two bedroom apartments located in the heart of Hanwell, in the West London borough of Ealing, with excellent links to central London and beyond, soon to be improved with the launch of Crossrail Elizabeth line. Hanwell is the closest station to the development (0.2 miles) where trains into London Paddington take just 14 minutes. Alternatively, underground stations are within close proximity, as well as several bus routes serving the area - with a bus stop conveniently located at the end of the road.
The bright, spacious apartments are ready to move into apartments come with a long list of benefits to name from modern lighting, fitted kitchen with quartz worktops and range of appliances to engineered real wood floor and fully tiled bathrooms.
Conveniently close to the M4 and A4, and just a few minutes from the M25, your driving options are endless. Even more convenient is Hanwell Station, just a couple of minutes walk from the development, taking you directly to London Paddington in the heart of the city in around 14minutes.
The development us also being launched with the Governments Help to Buy Scheme. The government launched the Help to Buy scheme to make it easier for you to buy your first property. If you are in a position where you want to buy a new property, but you cannot afford a large deposit, this could be an excellent option.
Prices start from just £375,000 for the one bedrooms up to £525,000 for the two bedroom top floor penthouse with panoramic views across West London.
Register your interest today, and avoid missing out on an opportunity to live in this new exciting development of West London.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Cherington Road, London, W7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hanwell Station0.2 miles
- Drayton Green Station0.6 miles
- West Ealing Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We aim to be Hanwell and Ealing's leading and most innovative independent estate agent, we have built our reputation over the last decade by delivering superb personal service to our clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16789124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Residential, Hanwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.