Chorefields, Kidlington, Oxfordshire
- Located in a small close of three houses
- Desirable location walking distance to Kidlington town centre
- Three bedrooms
- Downstairs open plan living space
- Useful downstairs cloakroom
- Conservatory off the kitchen/dining area
- Larger than average, low maintenance garden
- Single garage and off-street parking
Internally the property offers an entrance hall with staircase off and a useful downstairs cloakroom. This opens into a large, light, sitting dining room, which in turn is open plan via a central island, to the fitted kitchen with separate pantry cupboard. French doors, and a separate door from the kitchen, lead to the conservatory and then to the garden. The first floor offers three bedrooms as well as a recently refitted bathroom to service the three bedrooms.
The garage has pedestrian access to the garden and there is off street parking to the front. To the rear a larger than average, landscaped low maintenance garden affords a good degree of privacy with side access and is enclosed by fencing to sides and rear.
Kidlington is one of the largest villages in England, lying 4 miles north of Oxford. It has an attractive older centre around the parish church, The Moors being in this area. There are a range of shopping parades and a Sainsbury's superstore on the outskirts. There is schooling for all ages, youth and community centres, library and a sports complex with swimming pool and squash courts. There is a bus service to Oxford and the local market town of Bicester. Oxford Parkway rail station has mainline services to both London Marylebone and Paddington stations. The M40 (J.9) is approx 6 miles, giving access to London and the Midlands.
Chorefields, Kidlington, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station1.6 miles
- Islip Station2.4 miles
- Hanborough Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Breckon & Breckon is an Independent firm of Estate Agents, established in 1947 and operating from offices in Oxford City Centre, Woodstock High Street, Summertown and Witney.
We are property professionals with many years experience in the local market. Although we are constantly recommended by many firms of solicitors, high street banks and other institutions, we are very proud of the fact that the majority of new business comes from the personal recommendations of past clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WST180256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.