City Terraces, Park Street
- Completed Apartments
- 35sqm to 62sqm Properties
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Private Balconies with City Views
For Investment Purposes Only - Minimum 35% Deposit Required
Welcome to City Terraces, the latest completed project in Liverpool from expert developers, Nexus Residential. This residential apartment scheme is home to 34 unique apartments which have been finished to the highest of standards, featuring private balconies and terraces with marina views, onsite parking and landscaped gardens.
The luxury development finds itself located in the up and coming Baltic Triangle area of Liverpool city centre where over £128 million has already been invested, with a lot more to come. It's the perfect place for young professionals to live who are working in the city's commercial district. The location offers a mix of professional living whilst soaking up the vibrant lifestyle of the Baltic.
Only a short walk from the instantly recognisable Liverpool Waterfront, the £5.5 billion Liverpool Waters regeneration scheme will aid high capital growth on the apartments for years to come.
City Terraces apartments deliver high rental returns and below market value prices for investors looking for a hands-off, fully manged opportunity. 10% deposit available when purchasing for personal use.
To Receive Free Floor Plans, Virtual Tour and Availability, Call or Register below for an Info Pack
* Prices from £89,995
* 7% Assured Net Rental Return
* Located in Liverpool City Centre
* £128mBaltic Triangle Regeneration Zone
* Lowest Price Per Square Foot in City
Why Invest in Liverpool?
There's no better place to invest your money than in Liverpool. As a world-class city steeped in history and culture, with more museums and galleries than anywhere outside of London, Liverpool is the number one investment location in the UK. It boasts a wide range of urban regeneration initiatives providing a catalyst for change across the city landscape, with Liverpool also playing a leading role in the Northern Powerhouse strategy.
The Liverpool buy to let market leads the way for other destinations. With substantially below market value deals on offer, with high assured net rental returns and growth projected over 24% by 2024, it's easy to see why so many investors are looking at Liverpool for residential property transactions.
Now, developments such as the £5.5 billion Liverpool Waters and the £400 million Liverpool2 port expansion are providing a huge boost to the local economy and are consequently creating a magnet for national and overseas investment.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
City Terraces, Park Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brunswick Station0.5 miles
- St. Michaels Station1.0 miles
- Liverpool Central Station1.3 miles
About the agent
- First eco-development in Liverpool
- Prime city centre location in £2bn Knowledge Quarter
- Pre release prices from £99,950
- Assured 8% NET rental return (£7,996 income)
- Low service charge
- Amazing onsite facilities including cinema
Call us today on 0151 954 0018 to request a brochure for this buy to let investment opportunity.About RW Invest
With over 16 years of experienc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CityTerraces-121995-Liverpool-TER18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.