May Road, Brighton, BN2
- SUPERB INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FREEHOLD FOR SALE
- Comprises 4 x spacious apartments
- Well proportioned throughout
- In need of some modernisation with huge potential
- Popular student location
- Near local amenities and hospital
Jack Taggart & Co are pleased to offer you this superb investment opportunity comprising four well proportioned apartments and freehold to this large double fronted property. Each apartment benefits from double glazing/ gas central heating throughout. In need of some modernisation and refurbishment but offers huge potential.
This property is well situated close to local amenities, nearby is Brightons general hospital and this area is a popular student location as easily accessible are both Brighton and Sussex university.
Viewing highly recommended.
May Road, Brighton, BN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moulsecoomb Station1.0 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.1 miles
- Brighton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17197771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.