City Link, Hessel Street, Salford
- Open-plan living
- Great location
- Opposite Weaste metrolink
- Two bedrooms
- Available Now
- Modern bathroom
- Not far from Media City UK
- Easy access to the Trafford Centre
- Second floor
The centrepiece of this two-bedroom property is the open plan kitchen/lounge complete with tiled kitchen area, high quality tables, seats, sofas and a large window which truly brings this apartment to life. The bedroom is a nice sized double so you'll be able to kick your shoes off after a long day, stretch out and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. This spacious property also benefits from soft carpets and a nice sized bathroom in a lovely white finish.
If you're interested in having a closer look, or have any questions, do get in touch. And just so you know, the pictures for this apartment are for marketing purposes only. The internal fixtures, fittings and furnishings may vary.
BrochuresCity Link, Hessel Street, Salford
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
City Link, Hessel Street, Salford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Weaste Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Langworthy Tram Stop0.5 miles
- MediaCityUK Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to an independently-run, independently-minded estate and lettings agency.
Ascend was founded on the belief that estate agents could do a lot better.
We'd been working in the industry for a long time and were frustrated that most agencies were just so
ordinary. Like their houses, these places were in need of a new lick of paint. Bit of rising damp in the basement too.
So we decided to build our own home.
This new home wasn't made of sticks or s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30231578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend , Manchester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.