North Brink, PE13
- Detached Barn Conversion
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan 22` Lounge/Diner
- 12` Fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob
- Multi vehicle off road parking
- Land approaching 1 Acre (sts)
- GREAT POTENTIAL FOR HORSES
- A RARE OPPORTUNITY AT A SENSIBLE PRICE FOR A QUICK SALE!
- VIEW QUICKLY!
- EPC BAND TBA
THE ACCOMMODATION: (Dimensions given are approximate only)
OPEN PLAN GROUND FLOOR
LOUNGE/DINER: 22`4"(max) x 16`6"(max) `L` shaped, with laminate floor, stairway off, feature square arch opens onto:-
FITTED KITCHE: 12`10"(max) x 11`10"(max) with laminate floor, double glazed French doors to rear garden, range of work tops, space/plumbing for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap & cupboards under, built in electric oven, electric hob hood, FIREBIRD oil fired combi boiler;
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/W.C.:
With low level w.c., pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with shower overhead, laminate floor;
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM NO 1:
12`8"(max) x 9`9"(max);
OPEN PLAN FIRST FLOOR:
BEDROOM AREA 1:
BEDROOM NO 2: 13`4"(max) x 10`9"(max);
BEDROOM NO 3: 11`(max) x 10`9"(max);
OUTSIDE: There is land/paddock to the side of the property, a driveway and multi vehicle parking area to front, and a garden area, down to grass to the rear;
North Brink, PE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station5.7 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.