Racefield Road, Altrincham
- Exclusive Retirement Development for the over 55's
- First floor Apartment with Balcony
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Care line 24 x 365 Emergency Monitoring Service
- On Site Manager
- Two Bedrooms / Two Bathrooms
- Lift Access
- Undercroft Car Park and Storage Room.
Silverdale is an exclusive development of only twenty one Apartments in a quiet backwater of Altrincham and yet just a short stroll in to the town centre.
The spacious accommodation would benefit from minor cosmetic updating and comprises of a living/dining room, kitchen and two double bedrooms served by two bath/shower rooms. Double French doors from the living room lead out on to a balcony overlooking the communal gardens and mature greenery. Externally, the property is set within delightful landscaped communal gardens and there is secure undercroft parking with both an allocated space and storage room with lift access to all floors. To truly appreciate all that Silverdale has to offer, viewings are a must. The Apartment has no onward chain!
These particulars are believed to be accurate but they are not guaranteed and do not form a contract. Neither Jordan Fishwick nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Any floorplans on this brochure are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily to scale.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Racefield Road, Altrincham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Altrincham Station0.5 miles
- Hale Station0.7 miles
- Navigation Road Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Jordan Fishwick Estate and Letting Agents are one of Cheshire, South Manchester, City Centre Manchester and Derbyshire's leading independent estate & letting agents. We currently have eleven offices throughout the North West, making us one of the leading Independent Estate Agents in the area.
Our Hale Office is located in a prime position within the Village and is open seven days a week, doing business at times convenient for you, whether it's daytime, evenings or weekends.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30300373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordan Fishwick, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.