Station Road, Hockwold, Thetford
- Detached Bungalow
- Non-Estate Village Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Generous Sized Rear Garden
Situated in a non-estate position at the edge of the village, this detached bungalow is being offered with plenty of benefits! With three double bedrooms, a large rear garden and a generous sized kitchen/dining room opening to the living room, this would make an ideal investment or family home.
Situated in a non-estate position at the edge of the village (between Feltwell and Lakenheath) is this spacious detached bungalow. With three good sized bedrooms, a generous sized kitchen/dining room opening to the living room, adjoining garden room/utility room and an extensive rear garden, this property is, and would remain, extremely popular with tenants and homeowners alike.
Entrance door to:
With two built in storage cupboards, built in cupboard housing pressurised hot water tank, vinyl floor and entrance door to side.
Cloakroom 4' x 7' 10" ( 1.22m x 2.39m )
Similar in style to the main bathroom. Being fully tiled with close coupled w.c, wash hand basin with cupboards below, sealed unit UPVC window to side and vinyl floor.
Living Room 13' 5" x 18' 9" ( 4.09m x 5.71m )
With double sealed unit UPVC door to front, 2 sealed unit UPVC windows to side, 2 electric radiators and coved, textured ceiling and opening to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 9' 10" x 24' 10" ( 3.00m x 7.57m )
Lovely re-fitted kitchen with single drainer sink unit inset into rolled edge work surfaces with cupboards and integrated dishwasher below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units, built in electric hob with hood, built in electric oven, sealed unit UPVC window to front, plastered ceiling and electric radiator.
Garden Room / Utility 8' 1" x 16' 6" ( 2.46m x 5.03m )
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into worktops with cupboards below, space for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer and sealed unit UPVC windows to side and rear and door to front.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.00m )
With two built in double wardrobes and dresser, sealed unit UPVC window to side, coved and textured ceiling, vinyl floor and night storage heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.00m )
With built in wardrobe, vinyl floor, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and night storage heater.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.00m )
With built in wardrobe, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, vinyl floor and night storage heater.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 8' ( 2.01m x 2.44m )
With concealed cistern w.c, double width wash hand basin with cupboards below, shower cubicle with mains shower over, sealed unit UPVC window to side, vinyl floor and coved and plastered ceiling.
To the front of the property is a small lawned area and an in and out driveway fronted by a low retaining wall. The single garage which measures 20 ft 4 x 10 ft 2 is accessed via an up and over door and there is an inspection pit and a rear door leading into the garden room/utility.
The enclosed rear garden features a paved courtyard with a pergola to the side with the remainder being laid mainly to lawn. There is also 2 garden sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Station Road, Hockwold, Thetford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lakenheath Station1.1 miles
- Brandon Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Brandon William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Brandon
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD108780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.