- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- 190 sq ft Large South/West Terrace
- Communal Gardens
- Walking distance to Village
- Chain Free
- Sole Agents
Offering over 1200 sq ft of living space the accommodation comprises: a large lounge/dining room in excess of 26 ft in length, which in turn opens onto a wonderful and large terrace in excess of 190 sq ft alone overlooking the communal gardens. A kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms - master bedroom with en-suite bathroom,and a separate family shower room complete the internal accommodation. Externally there are landscaped communal gardens and a garage, whilst the development also has ample guest spaces available.
Darnhills is located on the Watford Road in Radlett, and is within walking distance of the high street with its numerous shops and restaurants, together with the main line station offering direct access into Kings Cross St. Pancras in under half an hour. An early viewing is highly recommended, please call us on
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radlett Station0.3 miles
- Bricket Wood Station2.1 miles
- How Wood Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Radlett's most prominent estate agent, with a network of 5 offices in Hertfordshire, specialising in sales, letting and management of residential property in radlett and surrounding areas.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30300554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, Radlett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.