Summersdale Road, Chichester, PO19
- A Beautifully Presented 1,187 sqft House
- Kitchen/Dining Room With Integrated Appliances
- Principal Bedroom With En-Suite
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Lovely Sitting Room
- Quality Thomas Sanderson Sutter Blinds
- New Worcester Boiler in 2019
- Rear Garden Access To Single Car Barn Space
- No Onward Chain
The well-proportioned accommodation includes a smart kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and an area for dining. The elegant sitting room has a feature fireplace and double doors to the rear landscaped garden. Stairs lead up to the first floor where there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower. On the second floor there is a principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Both the principal and second bedroom have excellent storage in fitted wardrobes.
The rear garden offers a private and secluded area which has been landscaped for ease of maintenance, with patio and gravelled areas. The car barn offers a parking space with door into the rear garden. Outside, the communal areas are well kept, with visitors' parking at the rear through a secure gated entrance.
There is contribution toward the upkeep of the parking area, lighting, communal gardens etc, currently £480 per calendar year payable in two instalments.
Nearby there is a convenience store with post office, doctors' surgery with pharmacy and a regular bus service into the town centre. The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are excellent sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
A stylish town house situated in an exclusive private gated development to the north of the city
Kitchen/Dining Room 14'5 (4.39m) x 8'9 (2.67m)
Sitting Room 15'6 (4.72m) x 12'7 (3.84m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 13'9 (4.19m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
Bedroom 3 11'2 (3.4m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 17'1 (5.21m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
Allocated Space In Car Barn 14'6 (4.42m) x 8'8 (2.64m)
Summersdale Road, Chichester, PO19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station1.4 miles
- Fishbourne Station1.9 miles
- Bosham Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Henry Adams, we're here to help you; Started in 1990 with just one office in Chichester, dealing in agriculture and property management. Now with a network of offices across Sussex, Hampshire and Surrey, we have grown into one of the leading multi discipline firms of estate agents and chartered surveyors in the region. We now offer a very wide range of services which is without parallel in the region. With over 62 years combined Residential a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 312798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.