2 bedroom House Semi Detached in Tarporley
- Situated in a quiet location within walking distance of the village centre.
- Well-presented and updated.
- 66% shared-ownership.
- Semi-detached house.
- Breakfast Kitchen.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Private landscaped gardens.
- Designated off-road parking for two vehicles.
The award-winning village of Tarporley, is renowned for its Historic High Street which is located approximately 12 miles from Chester and offers a superb range of amenities including fashion boutiques, art galleries, DIY, florists, butcher, hairdressers, chemist, hospital, petrol station and other general stores. There is also a range of pleasant restaurants and public houses, which complete the thriving village. Additionally, Tarporley has the added benefit of two highly regarded Golf courses. Tarporley has its own two churches and both primary and secondary schools. There is easy access to the surrounding villages, motorway and railway networks, which give access to the north and south of the UK.
IN FURTHER DETAILS THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Please note that we have not checked any of the appliances or the central heating system included in the sale (if any). All prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on this point prior to entering the contract.
Lounge 4.88m (16') x 2.9m (9'6)
Breakfast Kitchen 4.88m (16') x 3m (9'10)
Bedroom One 4.9m (16'1) Max x 2.95m (9'8)
Bedroom Two 4.01m (13'2) Max x 2.72m (8'11) Max
Bathroom 2.06m (6'9) x 1.98m (6'6)
Leasehold. Shared Ownership - 66% share is available and there is a monthly rent of approximately £136.13 on the unsold share.
Please note: You can buy up to a maximum of 80%.
Subject to verification by Vendor's Solicitor.
SERVICES (NOT TESTED)
We believe that mains water, electricity and drainage are connected.
Cheshire West And Chester. Council Tax - Band B.
Vacant possession upon completion.
Viewing strictly by appointment through the Agents.
2 bedroom House Semi Detached in Tarporley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Delamere Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Hinchliffe Holmes provides a dedicated and new exciting approach to the housing market, transforming the traditional estate agent presence on the high street with an eye-catching, modern and country chic home from home designed office, offering a superior and more comfortable one-to-one experience.
Hinchliffe Holmes specialises in the sale and letting of town and country properties, shaping its reputation on a bespoke level of quality advice, superb local knowledge and exceptional cus
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinchliffe Holmes, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.