Woolner Brook, Wigton, CA7
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Kitchen Diner
- Living Room
- Plenty of storage
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Further two double bedrooms and a single
- Large Garage and Garage
- Turfed and fenced rear garden
Hector - 4 bedroom detached home
Looking for a large home with space to entertain as well as great sized bedrooms? Love open plan living and bright open spaces? Then look no further, Hector is the perfect home for you! We love this family home with its modern, fexible design and we think you will too.
Multiple ground floor options available!
Kitchen/Dining - 6.71m x 3.73m
Living room - 4.81m x 3.69m
Master bedroom - 3.81m x 2.69m
En-suite - 2.45m x 1.25m
Bedroom 2 - 3.62m x 2.60m
Bedroom 3 - 3.88m x 2.62m
Bedroom 4 - 2.74m x 2.61m
Bathroom - 2.22m x 1.96m
Total floor area: 115m²
WANT FOR NOTHING
Wigton is home to a variety of shops and a regular market is held in the town centre. The Lanes shopping centre in nearby Carlisle has a great selection of high street stores and supermarkets.
THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Get out and about and explore the beautiful scenery and pretty villages in the Lake District National Park which is right on your doorstep. Whether you are climbing the highest hills or cruising on one of the many lakes, you cannot fail to be impressed by all that Mother Nature has to ofer in this part of the world.
SOAK IT ALL IN
As well as being the perfect place to enjoy many outdoor activities, the surrounding area is soaked in history and culture. Explore ancient Roman forts and follies, follow the footsteps of Wordsworth and Beatrix Potter or nosey around castles and museums - there is plenty to keep you occupied.
PART OF THE BIGGER PICTURE
Wigton has its own rail station on the Cumbrian Coastal Line which runs from Carlisle to Barrow-in-Furness, meaning that exploring the Lake District, Carlisle and further afeld is as easy as anything.
Any floor plans are a general outline of the layout of the property for guidance only. All measurements are approximate and may vary and any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of fact or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Dimensions shown are not intended to be relied upon for installation of appliances or items of furniture or otherwise.
Photos and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only and may feature previous developments.
Woolner Brook, Wigton, CA7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wigton Station0.5 miles
About the development
- New community in a lovely rural setting
- Excellent local amenities
- Great schools on your doorstep
- Beautifully designed homes with open plan living spaces
- Available with Help to Buy
- Great range of choices at no extra cost
Make yourself at home with Persona Homes. We are creating a new generation of homeowners who thought getting on the property ladder was an impossible dream.
Everyone is unique, including us. We focus on the little things that make a big difference. From our dedicated hosts, to our range of ownership options, everything we do has you in mind. Some people say 'home is where the heart is' and we think it's true. That's why we put so much of our heart into making yours a home you'll love.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HectorJan21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persona North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.