Settle Close, Culgaith
- Family homes with 4 double bedrooms
- Occupying generous plots in this rural village
- Built to exceed current standards of energy efficiency
- NHBC registered with a 10 year warranty
- Choice of finishes and fittings available
- Handy for Appleby and Penrith and their associated amenities
From Penrith follow the A6 east taking the left turn signposted Culgaith on the Temple Sowerby bypass dual carriage way section. Follow the signs towards the village, and take the left hand fork of the junction before starting to climb the hill towards the railway. Follow this road and the development is on the left hand side as the road bears right up the bank.
Currently under construction, a select development of 5, stunning new detached family homes from respected NHBC registered local builders RBTL Ltd.
Providing well thought out accommodation this architect designed homes have been designed to maximise the rural nature of the site and surrounding area and will enjoy a generous plot with ellevated views to the rear across the Eden Valley towards the Winderwath Estate and the Whinfell Forest. With parking and garage to the front, the site has been laid out in a sensitive way to enhance the living experience and each property will be available with a host of options on finish and fittings for early purchasers.
Covered by a 10 year NHBC guarantee, the properties will be built to a high standard, exceeding current standards of energy efficiency, with triple glazed windows, sandstone feature work, sills and lintels, oak doors throughout, oak balusters and hand rail on the stairs and a modern piped gas heating system.
Mains electric, drainage and water are connected. Private communal gas supply.
Accommodation To Comprise:
Via a glazed composite front door. Oak staircase to the first floor. Stairs down to the kitchen / dining room. Downstairs WC.
Radiator and UPVC sealed unit triple glazing.
Radiator and corner aspect with UPVC sealed unit triple glazing.
Kitchen / Diner
Full width of the rear of the property with French doors opening to the garden and UPVC sealed unit triple glazing. Quality kitchen with integrated appliances and a choice of finishes. Door leading to the utility room.
Fitted units with plumbing for a washing machine. Wall mounted Worcester boiler for the central heating and hot water. Door leading to the integral garage.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard. Loft access with a fixed, folding ladder.
4 Double Bedrooms
Master with ensuite shower room.
3 Piece bathroom.
Up and over door to the front. Door to the utility room.
Settle Close, Culgaith
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langwathby Station3.2 miles
About the agent
H&H Land & Estates are one of the Norths leading property experts. We are an independent Estate, Lettings and Land Agents with an extensive heritage offering a depth of knowledge and experience unrivalled in the local markets. This combined with our comprehensive range of services for buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants ensures our nine offices are the first port of call for clients across Cumbria, Durham, North Yorkshire and the Scottish Borders.
We focus on bringing our customers a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN200046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H&H Land & Estates, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.