Coates Lane, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
- UPVC FRAMED DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- ALUMINIUM BI-FOLD DOORS TO THE GARDEN FROM THE LIVING ROOM
- UPVC FRENCH DOORS TO THE GARDEN FROM THE KITCHEN
- "ROCK" COMPOSITE FRONT DOOR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (CAST IRON TRADITIONAL STYLE RADIATORS IN "ANTHRACITE GREY" TO GROUND FLOOR
- KARNDEAN FLOORING TO LOUNGE, DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN
- AMAZING FITTED KITCHEN IN WHITE WITH ISLAND, INTEGRAL APPLICANCES, OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM AND LOUNGE
- SEPARATE UTILITY (CONVERTED FROM REAR OF GARAGE), DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER EN SUITE WITH HIGH QUALITY FITMENTS) FAMILY BATHROOM WITH OVAL BATH AND HIGH-QUALITY FITTINGS
- GARDENS TO FRONT, SIDES AND REAR PLUS DRIVE FOR FOUR CARS, GARAGE SUITABLE FOR A SMALL CAR
HALLWAY Accessed by a "ROCK" composite door, radiator, uPVC framed double glazed window, staircase off plus access to a second lounge/study.
SECOND LOUNGE/STUDY/PLAYROOM 13'0" x 8'3" A lovely sunny room to the front elevation with a radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed square bay window.
KITCHEN 17'1" x 10'0" A beautiful, fitted kitchen finished in white with wall-to-wall fitments including a larder cupboard, a further larder cupboard with a pull out unit, fridge/freezer plus two NEFF electric ovens, one a fan oven and one microwave oven. A large island with 8 deep drawers, a NEFF induction hob, pop up plus systems and an inset FRANKE sink unit and tap. The work surface is Italian sandstone with a marble vein from "Slate Age". Beaumatic integral dishwasher, 2 radiators, one conventional size plus a tall one. Access to the utility room which provides storage and also having plumbing for a washing machine and space for a drier. This area is a conversion of the rear of the garage and has a uPVC external door with a full length double glazed opaque panel.
CLOAKROOM With a two-piece suite in white having a square wall hung basin and a low suite w.c., Grohe fittings, "Fired Earth" wall and floor tiles, chrome towel rail/radiator.
DINING ROOM With aluminium framed and double glazed bi-fold doors leading out to the planked decking/seating area and garden. Tall radiator and one traditional type radiator.
LOUNGE 27'3" (max) x 11'0" (maximum overall measurements) having low level storage units/TV seating area, radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed square bay window.
MASTER BEDROOM 13'7" x 12'7" (max) A spacious and naturally light double bedroom to the front elevation with views over the fields and canal. Wall to wall fitted wardrobes, two radiators and two uPVC double glazed windows. En-suite off.
EN-SUITE A stunning shower room with a three piece suite comprising a step-in shower cubicle with a rain head plus a hand shower and an unusual fixed screen. Square wall hung wash basin and a low level w.c. Fitments finished in black, "Fired Earth" wall and floor tiles, towel rail/radiator in black.
BEDROOM 2 12'8" x 11'1" the second double bedroom also to the front elevation with a built-in wardrobe and dressing unit, radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window also taking in the beautiful views.
BEDROOM 3 11'10" x 11'1" a third double bedroom to the rear elevation with a radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
BEDROOM 4 10'10" x 8'2" a fourth double bedroom also to the rear elevation with a radiator and a uPVC framed double glazed window.
FAMILY BATHROOM 8'1" x 7'9" another beautiful bathroom by LUSSO with a free standing oval bath and stand alone taps, wall hung square wash basin plus a wall hung w.c. Concrete with marble vein floor and wall tiles, tall towel rail/radiator in black plus matching black fitments.
EXTERNAL Block paved drive to accommodate four cars, garage 10'10" x 9'11" for a small car or storage. Front lawn and borders plus lawned rear gardens with borders, planked decking from the dining room and a pebbled side garden.
COUNCIL TAX Band F
PHOTOGRAPHS Photographs are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included in the sale.
VIEWING By appointment through our office.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Coates Lane, Barnoldswick, Lancashire, BB18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gargrave Station4.7 miles
- Colne Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Taylforths Residential has been established many years and is owned by Alec and Jean Newbould who took over the business in 1994 and still offer the same excellent service to all our clients.
Taylforths Residential are a local independent and professional Estate Agency successfully selling properties in all price ranges.
We offer prompt, free and accurate valuations on all types of properties by staff with local knowledge and a wealth of experience relating to the property market<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylforths Residential, Barnoldswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.