Phoebe Road, Swansea, Swansea
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Furnished Apartment
- EPC................ - C
Peter Alan are pleased to offer this First floor Modern furnished two double bedroom apartment with en-suite, white goods and allocated parking , available in a sought after area of the Copper Quarter in Swansea Central.
Peter Alan are delighted to offer for rent in a sought after area of the Copper Quarter in Swansea Central this First Floor Modern furnished two double bedroom apartment with bedroom one comprising of an en-suite.
Within close proximity to local amenities and offering easy access to the City Centre, Swansea Bay University and the M4.
The living accommodation briefly comprises of; Entrance hallway, a good sized lounge-diner leading onto a modern kitchen with Hi-Gloss fitted wall and base units an integrated electric oven, gas hob, free standing fridge freezer and a washer dryer.
Bedroom one is a good sized double with an en-suit comprising of a walk in shower, wash hand basin and W.C. Bedroom two is also a good sized double room.
The family bathroom consists of a bath tub, wash hand basin and a W.C.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking. Viewing is highly recommended along with good road links to Swansea central and the M4.
Kitchen: Fully Fitted
Bathrooms: 1 plus en-suite
Occupancy Information: Ready to move in
Fully Furnished: Yes
Pets Allowed: No
Rental Price: £600.00
Holding Deposit £137.00
Available with Peter Alan Swansea
List your property with Peter Alan Swansea so we can get you the BEST PRICE for your Property.
Don't miss out on our READY Buyers and Tenants
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
Phoebe Road, Swansea, Swansea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swansea Station1.1 miles
- Llansamlet Station2.4 miles
- Skewen Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Peter Alan is possibly the best known estate agent in south Wales, having almost 40 years experience in house sales. With a proven track record of success and 27 branches across the region, we are the estate agents to talk to if you are interested in buying, selling, letting, or renting houses in the local property market.
Our wide coverage and extensive marketing enable us to promote properties for sale to best effect, and, we work hard to be the preferred agent and primary source of m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PAPROP4540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Swansea - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.