Brenfield Road, Muirend, Glasgow
- EPC RATING BAND C
- Boasting a wealth of upgraded features
- Impressive rear extension
- Nestles quietly in a popular South-side residential pocket
Boasting a wealth of upgraded features as well as an impressive rear extension, this immaculately presented family home nestles quietly in a popular South-side residential pocket yet sits within convenient range of a wide variety of amenities in nearby Muirend and Cathcart.
Nestling in a peaceful pocket of Glasgow's South-side, yet conveniently positioned close to a variety of local amenities, this immaculately presented family home delivers a truly 'walk-in' proposition and is enhanced enormously by virtue of both a sympathetically designed rear extension and an expansive attic storage area.
Boasting a stylish and contemporary decorative tone, the property is notably bright and spacious throughout and extends, on the ground floor, to entrance hallway with storage cupboard off, formal bay window dining-lounge featuring striking fire and surround at focal point, separate family room, modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, spacious utility area and useful ground floor cloakroom, The upper floor hosts two generously proportioned bedrooms (both of which have fitted storage) and an impressively re-fitted family bathroom with white three-piece suite, overhead shower attachment and ample vanity storage.
Similarly impressive externally, the gardens have been thoughtfully landscaped to the rear to incorporate an attractive sun-deck with surrounding patio paving. It should be noted that this area is fully enclosed to deliver an ideal child and pet friendly proposition.
The property lies close to a number of amenities and services in nearby Clarkston Road, which include shops which cater for day to day requirements, along with banks, restaurants and regular bus and rail services.
Lounge 20' 4" max x 10' 6" ( 6.20m max x 3.20m )
Family Room 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.33m max x 2.87m max )
Cloakroom 5' 5" x 3' 10" ( 1.65m x 1.17m )
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.34m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Two 9' 8" max x 11' 4" max ( 2.95m max x 3.45m max )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.03m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Brenfield Road, Muirend, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Muirend Station0.1 miles
- Cathcart Station0.7 miles
- Langside Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Clarkston Glasgow Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Clarkston Glasgow
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA104886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.