Ainslie Road, Kildrum, G67
- POPULAR STYLED SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- IMMACULATE CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH STAIRS TO UPPER
- MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- BRIGH LOUNGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LUXURIOUS, CONTEMPORARY STYLED THREE PIECE BATHROOM
- DG, GCH, AMPLE STORAGE, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH STORE
- EPC D
- HOME REPORT £102,000
In more detail the accommodation comprises :- welcoming, bright entrance hallway with stairs to upper, Modern styled Kitchen with Dining area, Bright Lounge, three good sized bedrooms and a stylish contemporary three piece luxury bathroom suite. Benefits include DG,GCH, Rear enclosed Garden with Store Room.
Ainslie Road, Kildrum, G67
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cumbernauld Station1.0 miles
- Greenfaulds Station1.7 miles
- Croy Station2.6 miles
About the agent
We are a
local business with many years of experience in the
Cumbernauld property market. Our people have over 25 years combined experience of
selling and letting property in the local area, and we are all determined to provide the very best service available.
We offer a
full sales, lettings and management service.
The combination of a
fresh and dedicated appro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference K030121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by K Property , Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.