Strype Street, London, E1
- Two bed apartment
- Luxurious open plan Kitchen
- Contemporary decor and flooring
- Stylish bathroom suite
- Extremely Spacious
- Communal Courtyard
- Great transport links
- Moments from Liverpool Street Station
Strype Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldgate Station0.2 miles
- Aldgate East Station0.2 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Inner city estates are an independent sales & letting agency whose directors between them have over 40 years' experience in the residential real estate industry. We cover the whole of East London and the City.
Free from the restraints of a large corporate company we offer a very professional, personal and friendly service .Also we offer the added assurance to our landlords of being fully bonded members of ARLA (Association of residential letting agents) The Ombudsman and My deposits pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference strypesss. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inner City Estates, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.