Arnold Way, Thame
- A lovely four bedroom detached family home forming part of an exclusive development
- Ideally positioned within a short walk of the picturesque town centre
- Close to the popular Phoenix trail and Thame nature reserve
- Four generous bedrooms, three reception rooms
- Scope to extend the ground floor into a generous kitchen/dining/living room
- Ample off street parking and garage
- Enclosed rear garden
- London Marylebone in just 37 minutes
- Highly sought after and historic market town
- Reputable schools
Arnold Way is the perfect 'family friendly' development, constructed approximately thirty years ago by Beazer homes to form a quiet residential street, just a short walk from this picturesque town centre. The development comprises of approximately thirty detached family homes differing in design and ideally positioned for immediate access to the popular Phoenix trail and within walking distance of the reputable schools within the town.
Internally this generous family home is offered for sale in immaculate condition and the current owners have updated a number of rooms. Of particular note are the first floor bedroom proportions, all comfortable double bedrooms including a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room. The ground floor offers light and airy accommodation including a generous sitting room wit a fireplace, a formal dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room and separate utility room. The kitchen and dining room provide potential to open up into one generous room, with further scope to extend out to the rear garden.
First floor accommodation features a spacious landing area serving four generous bedrooms, including a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the property offers ample off street parking to the front for three vehicles, with access to a generous 19' garage. The remainder of the front is laid to lawn with gated access to both sides providing entry to the garden. The rear garden is completely enclosed with timber panel fencing and offering an excellent degree of privacy. The garden is laid predominantly to lawn with a number of herbaceous borders and mature trees.
This is a lovely home with easy access available to local schools including St Josephs and Lord Williams's secondary school. Arnold Way opens to a single track lane, providing direct access to the The Phoenix Trail opening to picturesque rural walks. Access is also available to the M40 for London and Birmingham and the popular service at Haddenham & Thame Parkway providing an unrivalled service to London Marylebone and Oxford Parkway.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Arnold Way, Thame
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haddenham & Thame Parkway Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Hamnett Hayward offers the complete professional service for high quality residential property in both Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire.
Specialising in all aspects of residential agency sales, our
independent offices promote a bespoke service across the
property spectrum combining modern techniques with
traditional values and expertise.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10709662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamnett Hayward, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.