London Road West, Bath, BA1
- 4,450 sq ft
- Bespoke kitchen handmade from Portugal
- Close to Bath city centre
- Handmade bathroom furniture with unique blown glass feature basins and taps
- Oversized handmade shower trays
- 3 bedrooms with balconies
- Floor to ceiling aluminium sliding doors
- CAT6 network cabling
- Delightful views
Serenity has been built using the finest ashlar stone and housed under a natural sedum roof, the aesthetics of this building are both understated on arrival and immediately breath taking on entry.
Upon entry to the ground floor of the property is a striking metal spiral staircase winding down to the garden level and the spectacular expansive south facing country views.
The beautiful kitchen which has been hand built in Portugal and has been designed to a fine specification, with granite quartz worktops, Siemens appliances to include induction hob, dishwasher, oven, grill, microwave and counter top extraction, two full height integrated fridges, wine cooler and a concealed butlers kitchen and pantry.
The property has 5 stunning bedrooms, 4 with en-suite facilitates and beautiful built in wardrobes.
Externally the property benefits from a double garage, ample parking and a magnificent garden to the rear with views.
Serenity is ideally situated within 3 miles of the World Heritage Bath city centre and the historical village of Batheaston.
Bath city centre offers an array of chain and independent retail outlets, a fine selection of restaurants cafes and wine bars and a number of well renowned cultural activities which include a well-respected international music and literary festival, the newly refurbished One Royal Crescent and Holburne Museums and many pre-London shows at The Theatre Royal. World class sporting facilities are available at the nearby Bath Rugby and Cricket Clubs and Bath University.
There are also many excellent local amenities within easy reach in nearby Larkhall village which include The Rondo independent theatre, post office and general store, national chain supermarket, iron mongers, organic butchers, delicatessen, hairdressers, public house and gourmet takeaway.
There are also a number of excellent schools close at hand which include King Edward’s Schools on North Road, easily accessed via the nearby Bathampton toll bridge, St Saviours and St Marks Schools in Larkhall and St Stephens Primary School, The Royal High School and Kingswood Schools in Lansdown.
Communications include a direct line to London Paddington, Bristol and South Wales from Bath Spa Railway Station, the M4 Motorway is approximately 8 miles to the north and Bristol Airport is 18 miles to the west.
London Road West, Bath, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station2.1 miles
- Oldfield Park Station2.7 miles
- Freshford Station4.3 miles
About the agent
We are a trusted independent estate agents because we have such a deep understanding of the local market and put customer service above anything else.
Our name is synonymous with quality homes of all prices across the area and we pride ourselves on our expert valuations and exceptional service to both buyers and sellers. We are passionate about property and homes in this region.
Selling your home can be a stressful and emotive time so it's vital
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18883628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cobb Farr, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.