Icknield Way, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23
- Looking for a buyer for your home? Ask about our Guaranteed Buyer Service*
- Fantastic transport links - reach London Euston within 40 minutes.
- Bosch appliances to kitchen
- Patio doors leading to garden from kitchen/family room
- Velux windows to family room
- Bay-fronted sitting room
- Walk-in dressing room and en suite to bedroom 1
- Amtico flooring to wet rooms
- Infrastructure for BT Fibre with additional Hyperoptic connection for immediate broadband access
- Wall mounted car charging point to garage
A STYLISH CONTEMPORARY ESCAPE
If you?re dreaming of a stunning location with plenty of room to grow, discover Roman Park, to the west of the affluent market town of Tring in West Hertfordshire. Our range of contemporary 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes provide our unmistakable signature style coupled with the idyllic, rural retreat you?ve longed for.
Classed as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and located on a former Roman trading path, the friendly market town of Tring offers the balance of a rural lifestyle with desirable amenities. Commuters can find themselves in London Euston within 40 minutes from Tring Station and there are superb nearby schools.
- SITUATED CLOSE TO THE VIBRANT AND HISTORICAL CENTRE OF TRING
- GREAT BALANCE OF A RURAL LIFESTYLE WITH DESIRABLE AMENITIES
- REACH LONDON EUSTON WITHIN 40 MINUTES
- ENJOY GREEN OPEN SPACES AND TRING RESORVIOR
Icknield Way, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tring Station2.5 miles
- Wendover Station3.7 miles
- Cheddington Station4.4 miles
About the development
- £20K INCENTIVE PACKAGE available on the Madeley only at Roman Park. Contact us or visit our website for more information!
- Situated in the market town of Tring
- Enjoy an uninterrupted Hyperoptic connection with Gigabit-enabled broadband from the day you move in.
- Reach London Euston within 40 minutes from Tring Station
- Perfect for families in need of an adaptable living space
- Open daily, 10am - 5pm by appointment only
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20096_4_39_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.