Andlers Ash Road, Liss, GU33 7LS
- 4 bedroom detached family home with garage and driveway
- Part Exchange* available
- Open plan kitchen/family/dining room with French doors out to the garden
- Separate utility room
- En suite & fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Benefits of a new build include low maintenance homes with light, spacious interiors and a 10 year NHBC warranty
- High quality specification throughout with flooring & turfed to rear garden included
- Picturesque village setting in the South Downs National Park
- Great schools, transport links & amenities
- Gigabit-enabled broadband from the day you move in. Pre-fitted and activated Hyperoptic connection will offer a consistent connection and speed.
This four bedroom family home allows plenty of flexibility for growing families. Formal entertaining or cosy nights in can be enjoyed in the front facing living room. Walk through the hallway past the WC and storage cupboard.? The large kitchen/family/dining room offers complete flexibility with a handy utility room. Enjoy an immediate sense of fun and freedom as you open the patio doors out to the good-sized garden.
There are four bedrooms and a family bathroom on the upper floor. Bedroom one has built-in cupboard space and a private luxury en suite. Perhaps the fourth bedroom could work as a home office or playroom. A large garage offers security for your car and the perfect storage solution for bicycles or outdoor furniture.?
Working from home? All our homes feature Gigabit-enabled broadband from the day you move in. Pre-fitted and activated Hyperoptic connection will offer a consistent connection and speed regardless of the time of day, devices connected or who else is also online.
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- picturesque hidden village
- semi detached and detached homes
- light, airy and spacious interiors
Andlers Ash Road, Liss, GU33 7LS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liss Station0.6 miles
- Petersfield Station2.8 miles
- Liphook Station4.9 miles
About the development
Andlers Wood, Liss - Showhome & Sales Office open between 10:30am - 5:00pm daily by appointment only with social distancing measures in place.
- Modern collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom semi-detached & detached family homes
- Light, spacious and finished to a high specification throughout
- Homes here benefit from good-sized gardens which are turfed as standard.
- Ideally situated in a picturesque village in the South Downs National Park
- With fantastic schools, amenities, road & rail links close by
- Ask us about up to 100% Part Exchange*
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 27992_4_37_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.