Andlers Ash Road, Liss, GU33 7LS
- Spacious 4 bedroom family home available with Part Exchange*
- Open plan kitchen/family/dining room with French doors out to the garden
- Separate sitting room
- En suite & fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
- 3 further good-sized bedrooms
- Double garage
- Benefits of a new build include low maintenance homes with light, spacious interiors & a 10 year NHBC warranty
- Picturesque village setting in the South Downs National Park
- Great schools, transport links & amenities
- High specification home with flooring & turf to the rear garden included
If you?re a family in need of more space, the Marden ticks every box. Wander through the generous hallway to the large kitchen/family/dining room. With so many sources of light, enjoy socialising, living or working in the bright surroundings all year round.? Imagine walking through the patio doors to enjoy a quiet morning coffee. The sitting room to the front provides plenty of light and options for flexible living. The WC and handy storage cupboards off the main hallway make use of every space.
The upper floor has four good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Bedroom one allows you to pamper yourself morning or evening in your private en suite. If you?re considering working from home, bedroom four could work well as a handy home office. This home also benefits from a double garage and driveway.?
Andlers Ash Road, Liss, GU33 7LS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liss Station0.6 miles
- Petersfield Station2.8 miles
- Liphook Station4.9 miles
About the development
Andlers Wood, Liss - Showhome & Sales Office open between 10:30am - 5:00pm daily by appointment only with social distancing measures in place.
- Modern collection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom semi-detached & detached family homes
- Light, spacious and finished to a high specification throughout
- Homes here benefit from good-sized gardens which are turfed as standard.
- Ideally situated in a picturesque village in the South Downs National Park
- With fantastic schools, amenities, road & rail links close by
- Ask us about up to 100% Part Exchange*
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28030_4_37_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.