Maclean Square, Glasgow, G51 1TJ
- Remote reservations available
- A brand new home complete with stylish kitchen and integrated appliances
- A beautiful 3 bedroom home set across 3 levels
- Designer bathrooms from the Carron range
- Private parking included
- Secure video entry system
The Finlay features a stylish open plan kitchen and dining area, three spacious bedrooms and contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout.
The stylish Finlay is a functional and contemporary home set across three levels. The ground floor features an open plan kitchen, complete with fully integrated appliances and impressive fittings, stylish patio doors lead from this cosy family space to your private back garden. Two double bedrooms can be found on the first floor along with a spacious family bathroom with separate bath and shower unit, whilst the third floor offers a spacious master bedroom with en suite.
Maclean Square, Glasgow, G51 1TJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cessnock Station0.4 miles
- Kinning Park Station0.4 miles
- Exhibition Centre Station0.5 miles
About the development
- enquire further today
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You'll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA's excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 32140_3_28_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.