Milton Road, Hanwell, W7
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three Bedroom Flat
- First/Second Floors
- Open Plan Eat In Fitted Kitchen
- Dishwasher & Washer Dryer
- Three Double Bedrooms
- One Family Bathroom
- One En-Suite Shower Room
- Offered Unfurnished
- Available Now
THE FURNITURE IN THE PICTURES IS NOT BEING OFFERED WITH THIS FLAT.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Milton Road, Hanwell, W7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Drayton Green Station0.2 miles
- Hanwell Station0.3 miles
- West Ealing Station0.5 miles
About the agent
It's a big decision to sell or let your home and one you may have been contemplating for a while. The next decision is choosing the right independent agent, the agent you can trust and depend on, one that has your best interest at heart.
It's our job, our passion, to help you understand the property market and to show you how to get the best price for your home. Then when you're ready, sell or let your home for that best price and with as little stress as possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DOYLE_002086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doyle Sales & Lettings, Hanwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.