Brock End, Cuckfield
- Georgian style 4-bedroom detached family home (2,044 sq.ft).
- Situated within a highly sought-after cul-de-sac close to shops and village schools.
- Impressive living room with fireplace. Separate dining room.
- Well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility. Ground floor cloakroom/W.C.
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms. Range of fitted wardrobe cupboards.
- Family bathroom and separate shower room.
- Gas fired central heating. Sealed unit double glazed windows throughout. No upward chain.
- Double garage (17'4 x 16) offering scope for conversion (STPP). Off-road private parking for several vehicles.
- Front, side and fully enclosed rear garden.
- EPC: D / Council Tax Band: G
This attractive family home occupies a PROMINENT POSITION situated in a SMALL SELECT CUL-DE-SAC on the popular northern fringes of the village, convenient for nearby schools and village centre.
Well-arranged accommodation briefly comprises: Front door to ENTRANCE HALL with door to LIVING ROOM with fireplace and coal-effect fire. Double doors opening into separate DINING/FAMILY ROOM and further internal door into a well-appointed KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM fitted with a comprehensive range of matching base and wall units, adjoining work surfaces with inset double sink, a range of built-in appliances including double oven, gas hob and dishwasher. A separate UTILITY ROOM provides ample space for additional appliances including space and plumbing for washing machine, range of storage cupboards with co-ordinating worksurfaces and door to outside.
A staircase rises from entrance hall to first floor landing giving access to FOUR WELL-PROPORTIONED DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a FAMILY BATHROOM and SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM.
BENEFITS INCLUDE gas fired central heating to radiators, light and neutral décor throughout, uPVC double glazed windows throughout, central cul-de-sac village location and scope to convert garage/further extend (STPP) if required. No upward chain
OUTSIDE a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY provides off-road parking for several vehicles. DOUBLE GARAGE (17’4 x 16’0) with personal rear door to garden. GARDENS TO FRONT AND SIDE with areas of level lawn displaying plant borders and beds.
ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN with paved patio area providing an ideal space for alfresco dining.
Central area of level lawn with well stocked plant borders and beds. All fully enclosed and non-overlooked to the rear. High degree of privacy and seclusion.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Brock End, Cuckfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.8 miles
- Balcombe Station2.9 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we're the biggest independent agent in our area.
This means we have lots of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to talking about your property’s likely value.
It also means that we'll have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you in good time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10664441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Cuckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.