Elm Road, Folksworth, PE7
- Well Presented One Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen With Some Appliances
- Good Sized Lounge With Laminate Flooring
- Electric Heating System
- Double Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes
- Modern Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Loft With Ladder For Storage
- Study/dining Area Off Lounge
- Available Unfurnished
- Standard Deposit: £645
*** WELL PRESENTED one bedroom first floor flat with ATTRACTIVE FITTED KITCHEN which includes some INTEGRAL APPLIANCES located in the popular VILLAGE OF FOLKSWORTH *** The property is available unfurnished.
Well-presented one bedroom first floor flat is located in the popular village of Folksworth just a short drive from the A1M and within easy access to Peterborough itself.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, electric heating, attractive fitted kitchen with some integral appliances, good size double bedroom with built in wardrobes, large lounge with laminate flooring, study/dining area off the lounge and attractive three piece bathroom suite.
The entrance opens into a porch area with stairs to the first floor. Adjacent to the entrance door is a storage cupboard with electric supply ideal for housing a tumble dryer.
The lounge and kitchen are open plan and measure approximately 17'6max x 14'9max.
The kitchen has been recently re-fitted with a range of attractive high gloss finish eye and base units providing ample storage and includes built in oven, hob and extractor over, dishwasher and fridge freezer. There is also a breakfast bar area with four stalls.
The lounge area has laminate flooring and double windows to the front aspect. Leading off the lounge is a study/dining area measuring approximately 8'3 x 5'9. There is a loft hatch ladder from this area giving access to the fully boarded loft for storage.
The bedroom has a large fitted wardrobe with part of it given over to space and plumbing for a washing machine. The bathroom has recently been re-fitted and is fully tiled. There is a white three piece suite including 'P' shaped bath with shower and screen over and heated towel rail.
On street parking is available.
The property is presented in very good condition throughout and is available unfurnished.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Elm Road, Folksworth, PE7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1000. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 117786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.