North Walls, Winchester
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Three Bedrooms
- Furnished Optional
- Off-Road Parking
- Winchester City Location
- Bathroom with Shower over bath
- Students / Professional
- Available September 2021
- Contact LetCo Today!
This ground floor property comprises of Two double Bedrooms and a third Single Bedroom, Kitchen with integrated appliances/white goods and Bathroom with shower over bath. Furnished optional.
Allocated parking to the Rear. Located in Winchester centre, there are plenty of local amenities, shops, bars, restaurants and transport links nearby with it being an ideal location for those studying at Winchester School of Arts. Available September 2021.
** Contact LetCo to Arrange your Viewing **
North Walls, Winchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.5 miles
- Shawford Station3.1 miles
About the agent
LetCo is a professional lettings and property management specialist operating throughout the central south. The LetCo team prides itself on its local knowledge and its thorough understanding of what tenants want when it comes to renting a home.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101586005025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LetCo, Whiteley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.