Franklin Road, Harrogate
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
A well presented one bedroomed first floor studio apartment situated in a convenient town centre location.
The apartment is presented to a high standard with an open plan living and bedroom space equipped with modern kitchen and shower room. On street permit parking is available.
The property forms part of an attractive period property situated on a quiet tree-lined street yet is just a few minutes' walk from Harrogate town centre and the railway station. EPC Rating E.
LIVING AREA/BEDROOM An open plan living space and bedroom with windows to side and rear. The modern fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with electric hob, microwave oven, sink, integrated fridge with freezer drawer. *Note there are no clothes washing facilities in the property.
SHOWER ROOM A modern suite with WC, basin and shower. Tiled walls and floor, window to side and heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE On street parking is available with a permit available from Harrogate Borough Council.
UTILITIES Rent includes electric and water rates
COUNCIL TAX Rent includes Council Tax
TERMS 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. No pets, children or sharers.
3. Each applicant is required to complete an application form to apply for a property. An application is not deemed as put forward until ALL applicants have returned a fully completed form to the agent.
4. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
5. The holding deposit is the equivalent of 1 weeks rent payable to reserve a property.
6. The holding deposit can be retained by the agent/landlord in certain circumstances if the tenancy does not go ahead as outlined within Schedule 1, Tenant Fees Act 2019.
7. The Bond (security deposit) is the equivalent of 5 weeks rent payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market pending referencing and right to rent checks as soon as an application is provisionally accepted by the landlord and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment if the application comes to fruition.
10. The deadline for agreement is 15 calendar days from the date the holding deposit is received by the agent.
11. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit. The move in date will be agreed at the application stage.
12. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
13. Tenants are responsible for any permitted payments if applicable throughout the tenancy.
14. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
15. Verity Frearson is a member of RICs, which is a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) which is a redress scheme.
16. This property will NOT be managed by Verity Frearson.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
Franklin Road, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.4 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.4 miles
- Starbeck Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Verity Frearson Residential Lettings & Management team have been offering a comprehensive and personal service to landlords in the town for over 80 years and have extensive knowledge of the local area.
We are Licensed members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) - the UK's foremost professional body for letting agents, RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors), The Property Ombudsman and TDS (The Dispute Service). As members of the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100470020133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Verity Frearson, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.