5 Greenwood Avenue, Glasgow, G69
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Stunning Accommodation
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Extensive Gardens
- Sought After Location
- Home Report Value £145,000
- Approved Planning permission for extension to rear and attic conversion
Village Estates are delighted to welcome to the market this stunning 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in the much sought after area of Moodiesburn. Internally the property comprises of a welcoming hallway which leads to a well decorative lounge and modern fitted kitchen which include a generous range of base and wall mounted units with access out to a fabulous size rear garden. The accommodation also comprises of 2 generous size double bedrooms with the master boasting excellent storage space. The accommodation is complete with a luxury shower room comprising of a 2 piece white suite with separate double walk in shower. The property also benefits from fully double glazing and a system of gas central heating. Externally the property sits on an extensive plot with beautiful gardens to the front and rear. There is also a long driveway running adjacent to the property. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer on this stunning 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow. Please note the property also comes with approved extension plans to the rear along with an attic conversion.
* Lounge 15'00" x 12'00"
* Kitchen 12'09" x 7'09"
* Bedroom No. 1 12'09" x 12'00"
* Bedroom No. 2 12'00" x 10'01"
* Shower Room
5 Greenwood Avenue, Glasgow, G69
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gartcosh Station1.9 miles
- Stepps Station2.7 miles
- Lenzie Station2.7 miles
About the agent
We are an Independent Estate Agent, not only covering our our local Cumbernauld/Kilsyth and surrounding area, but also successfully selling in all areas for our existing clients & pride ourselves in providing a personal and professional service.
We can offer a complete Buying and Selling package, making your move stress free.
We also offer through our close association with Carrick Stuart & Co. a full range of Financial Services.
We are an Independent Estate Agent, covering
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Village Estates, Muirhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.