7, 8, & 9 Thompson Fold, Lupton, LA6 2PP
- Surrounded by open countryside
- Within the attractive farmstead of Thompson Fold
- A steel framed barn
- Prior Approval to develop into three unrestricted contemporary residential dwellings
- Positioned at the far end of the already established development
- Your opportunity to create stunning contemporary homes
- An enviable rural location close to Kirkby Lonsdale
- Excellent access to the M6 and A65
- Stunning views of Ingleborough
Phase 3 is now available for sale comprising a steel framed barn with Prior Approval to develop into three unrestricted contemporary residential dwellings (SLDC Ref. CU/2018/0012, dated 11 October 2018 'Change of use of agricultural building to three dwellings'). At the far end of the site, away from the road and with greater privacy there are good views of Ingleborough.
A subsequent planning application has been submitted (SLDC Ref: CU/2020/0007, dated 01/12/20) to create a first floor. Further details are available from the agent or by visiting SLDC's planning portal.
* There is a single unit water supply to the building
* An electricity supply is available from a point adjacent to Unit 5
* The three dwellings will share a sewerage treatment plant, this will be the responsibility of the purchaser to install
* B4RN hyperfast broadband connection available to read all about "the world's fastest rural broadband" visit
Access is shared between all nine properties and maintenance costs will be split for the communal parts.
A management company (Thompson Fold Management Company Ltd) will be set up on completion of the sale of No. 4. Further details are available from the agents.
Local and Planning Authority - South Lakeland District Council, South Lakeland House, Lowther, Street, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 7QU.
7, 8, & 9 Thompson Fold, Lupton, LA6 2PP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxenholme Lake District Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Davis and Bowring is a long established firm of Chartered Surveyors based in Kirkby Lonsdale. Specialising in prime period property (from cottage to castle) and brand new rural residential developments (both building opportunities and the finished products), we cover The Lake District, North Yorkshire Dales, North Lancashire and the Lune and Eden Valleys. With a residential sales and letting department, we also have a rural estate management department and sporting agency. Having a team of fi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DB2124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis & Bowring, Kirkby Lonsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.