- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- AVAILABLE FEBRUARY
- ENERGY RATING C
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chandlers Ford Station0.1 miles
- Eastleigh Station1.7 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Your Property | Our Priority - Not just words, but actions.
Our customer service is award winning, our property marketing is second to none and our industry and local knowledge is unbeatable. enfields is renowned for hard work, passion and results. All our staff are driven and determined and are trained to deliver exceptional service. We have a culture of delivery that runs through the entire group; we work harder and we work longer hours to achieve results.
We know how stressful
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10081592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Enfields, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.