St. Ronans Close, Hadley Wood, Barnet, EN4
- Beautiful 4 Double Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Located On The Corner A Quiet Cul De Sac
- Approached Via Electronic Sliding Gates
- Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor & Bathrooms
- South-West Facing Rear Garden
- Large Garage & Ample Off Street Parking
- 0.4 Miles From Hadley Wood Mainline Station
- Impressive Top Floor Master Suite
- Chain Free
Occupying a generous plot on the corner of a quiet cul de sac off of Crescent East and set behind wrought iron electric sliding gates is this delightful four bedroom detached family home.
Offering a contemporary feel throughout the ground floor consists of a spacious reception hallway, cloakroom/wc, utility room, office and a wonderful open plan family room including a lounge, dining area and a super modern kitchen with an island.
The first floor accommodation consists of three double bedrooms all coming with fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower room to bedroom 2. The main family bathroom is located off of the landing and a further staircase leading up to an impressive master bedroom suite with a luxury ensuite bathroom.
The property enjoys a gorgeous south-west facing rear garden which offers a wrap around entertaining patio area leading out onto the lawn.
Situated in heart of Hadley Wood within easy access to local shops, Hadley Wood primary school, M25 is a short drive away, 0.4 miles to Hadley Wood mainline station serving Moorgate in under 30 minutes. Hadley Wood's golf & tennis club are all close by.
This property is being sold with no onward chain.
OFFICE 10' 0" x 7' 6" (3.05m x 2.29m)
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM 34' 1" x 30' 2" (10.4m x 9.2m)
UTILITY ROOM 9' 7" x 7' 6" (2.92m x 2.29m)
BEDROOM 2 13' 9" x 12' 5" (4.19m x 3.78m)
BEDROOM 3 13' 7" x 9' 6" (4.15m x 2.92m)
BEDROOM 4 12' 5" x 9' 10" (3.79m x 3.02m)
MASTER BEDROOM 34' 1" x 18' 5" (10.41m x 5.62m)
LARGE SOUTH WEST FACING GARDEN
DRIVEWAY FOR AMPLE PARKING
GARAGE 18' 6" x 18' 0" (5.64m x 5.49m)
St. Ronans Close, Hadley Wood, Barnet, EN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hadley Wood Station0.3 miles
- New Barnet Station1.3 miles
- Cockfosters Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We at Abel feel very privileged to have secured our office in an incredibly beautiful and historic building at 2 Market Place, adjacent to Parliament square in the heart of Hertford.
Our approach to business is underpinned by a commitment to bring Added Social Value to the people of Hertfordshire. We believe in genuine community where growth and opportunity are available for everyone. We provide jobs for local people and a package of skills
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102590003360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abel of Hertford, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.