Meadow Rise, Glasgow, G77
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Much sought after residential estate
- Very well presented internally
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Private Gardens & Driveway
- Large conservatory to rear
EPC Rating C
Environmental Impact Rating C
Landlord Registration Number 1072998/220/11071
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Meadow Rise, Glasgow, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patterton Station0.9 miles
- Whitecraigs Station1.5 miles
- Williamwood Station2.4 miles
About the agent
At Residence Letting, we understand that where you live matters.
That's why we work harder to bring you the best properties to let. Our Letting philosophy is based on integrity, transparency and a highly professional approach that delivers outstanding results for both landlords and tenants. Our success is built on one thing: results. We let and manage properties and portfolios throughout Glasgow and Lanarkshire. We have worked and lived in the area for over 50 years, so it is fair to sa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL00393003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residence Estate Agents, Hamilton - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.