Beech Lane, Eye, Peterborough
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
360 VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE! IDEAL INVESTMENT! Being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT is located in the Village of Eye. Close to local amenities and SCHOOLS, also 10 minutes drive to Peterborough City Centre. Call to book your viewing now!
NO ONWARD CHAIN! TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT situated in the Village of Eye. The accommodation comprises KITCHEN, LOUNGE, TWO BEDROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside has an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE and there are communal gardens to the rear. IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Kitchen 8' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.11m )
Lounge 11' 9" x 8' ( 3.58m x 2.44m )
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.29m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Beech Lane, Eye, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station3.2 miles
- Whittlesea Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Peterborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Peterborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG117406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.