Sales Gallery, Orchard Place, London, E14 0JZ
- 1195 sq ft 3 bedroom 3 bathroom with 94 sq ft South facing balcony
- Estimated to complete from March 2021
- Views of the River Thames and The O2
- 1595 Club includes a private cinema, gymnasium, swimming pool & sauna
- 24 Hour concierge and security
- Lantern Room - 29th floor viewing lounge
- East London's new riverside community
- Excellent Zone2 transport links
About Goodluck Hope
Goodluck Hope is an industrially inspired luxury development, forged from London's enduring spirit, founded on an island heritage of industry, ingenuity and craft. It is a special project perfectly balancing waterfront prestige with the character of East London's creative culture.
Goodluck Hope houses the exclusive '1595 Club' - a network of exceptional amenities under one roof where residents can enjoy first class facilities to provide the finest in wellness, co-working and entertainment.
The '1595 Club'
The Picture House - on site cinema using state of the art sound and technology
The Water House - 460 sqm swimming pool
The Steam House - Scandinavian style sauna
The Sweat House - a New York inspired gymnasium
The Work House - business centre
The Spice House - restaurant with panoramic views
The Courtyard - a sanctuary and a meeting place dressed with plants from across the globe
The Lantern Room - 29th floor spectacular viewing lounge and bar boasting panoramic views of The Thames and The City
One of the best connected sites in London with a 8 minute walk to its very own Jubilee Line and DLR station at Canning Town, 20 minutes to Bond Street, 15 minutes to Westminster. The easy access to the Jubilee line means one stop to the world's most successful music venue at the O2 and two stops to one of Europe's largest retail centres, Westfield at Stratford and Queen Elizabeth Park.
5 minutes walk to East India DLR station
Call our dedicated sales team today for more information or to book a viewing to explore the development in person.
- Incredible transport links
- Regeneration of Docklands riverside
- Stunning views
- Within easy reach of both the business might of Canary Wharf and the creative energy of Shoreditch and Hackney
Sales Gallery, Orchard Place, London, E14 0JZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canning Town Station0.4 miles
- East India Station0.4 miles
- Emirates Royal Docks Station0.4 miles
About the development
Good Luck Hope - Forged from the enduring spirit of London
- Industrially inspired island development
- Douglass Tower - The tallest tower at Goodluck Hope - The new light of London
- Living spaces are a contemporary exploration of the design aesthetic of warehouse and wharf
- Home to the WPrivate cinema, swimming pool, gymnasium, steam room and restaurantharf Brewing Company - on site brewery
- Home to the Wharf Brewing Company - on site brewery
- Fantastic commuter links - 8 minute walk to Canning Town Station
Ballymore is an international property company focused on creating imaginative large scale developments in and around the cities of Europe.
Ballymore currently has a portfolio of over 4.5 million sq m of projects in various stages of planning and construction including over 210,000 sq m of residential, commercial and leisure space in London’s Docklands, a 96,000 sq m project at Snowhill in Birmingham, the 400,000 sq m Eurovea International Trade Center in Bratislava and a 90,000 sq m mi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference F1501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballymore Group. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.