East Road, Feltham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Off street parking
- Large garden
- Modern kitchen
- Walking distance to shops
- Immediately available
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious living area
- Great location
- Easy access to Hatton cross
Well suited for a small family. Immediately available.
Located within walking distance to Feltham, train station, local shops and various primary schools.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
East Road, Feltham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 Station0.5 miles
- Heathrow Express Terminal 4 Station0.6 miles
- Hatton Cross Station1.0 miles
About the agent
S J Smith estate agents were formed with one principle in mind – to offer a level of service and client care that was superior to what was available locally to either buyers and sellers or landlords and tenants. Our avowed aim has been to establish our company as the first choice estate agent within our area of operations and to that end we have combined tried and tested estate agency practices with cutting edge technology to offer our clients the very best service possible. Of course, more i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103010005409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S J Smith Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.