Braunton Close, Hucknall, Nottingham
- NO CHAIN!
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this well-presented five bedroom detached family home situated in a popular residential location. The accommodation in brief comprises, hall, lounge, an impressive living kitchen/diner which really has the wow factor...
This extended five bedroom detached family home is positioned in a popular residential location and has easy access to local amenities M1 and Nottingham city centre. The property benefits from a fantastic living kitchen space with an inbuilt surround system perfect for entertaining and in brief comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, study/playroom, an open plan living kitchen/diner and to the first floor there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a block paved driveway to the front and an enclosed rear garden. Viewings are strongly recommended on this property offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN!
The property is entered via a UPVC door to the front elevation into a spacious hallway having tiled flooring, shoe cupboard, useful under stairs storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, stairs off leading to the first floor and doors off leading to;
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 7" max ( 4.11m x 3.84m max )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fire place with a wooden surround, wall mounted radiator, laminate wood effect flooring, television point and double doors opening to the living kitchen.
Dining Area 27' 10" max x 8' 10" ( 8.48m max x 2.69m )
A fantastic space to entertain being open plan with the kitchen having two tall standing radiators, space for a fridge/freezer, under stairs storage, walk in pantry, tiled flooring, spot lighting to ceiling and an in built sound system.
Kitchen 27' 2" x 6' 9" max ( 8.28m x 2.06m max )
A well-appointed kitchen fitted with a matching range of wall and base units having work surface over incorporating a double stainless steel sink and drainer unit with boiling water mixer tap over. There is an integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob with a stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave. There is a wall mounted tall standing radiator, tiled flooring and splash backs, in built sound system, spot lighting to ceiling, television point, UPVC double glazed window and French doors to the rear elevation, velux window to the side elevation and a door leading to the cloakroom.
Fitted with a low level W.C, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, wall mounted boiler, spot lighting to ceiling and an obscured UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Study/playroom 11' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.11m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate wood effect flooring, television point and a wall mounted radiator.
Having airing cupboard, loft access and doors off leading to;
Bedroom One 11' 1" to wardrobe door x 10' ( 3.38m to wardrobe door x 3.05m )
Benefitting from fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, laminate wood effect flooring and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.67m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the garden, built in bookcase, laminate wood effect flooring and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" max x 7' ( 4.17m max x 2.13m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate wood effect flooring, a wardrobe the owner is prepared to leave and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate wood effect flooring and a built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Five 7' 6" x 7' ( 2.29m x 2.13m )
7'6 x 7'0 - Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminate wood effect flooring and a wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.65m )
A fitted four piece suite comprising; bath with mixer tap and shower over which is fed from the mains, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level W.C, bidet, part tiled splash backs, wall mounted towel rail, spot lighting to ceiling and two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a blocked paved driveway providing ample off road parking. To the rear there is an enclosed garden with fenced boundaries, paved seating area with steps up to a lawned area, there is an outside tap, greenhouse and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Braunton Close, Hucknall, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hucknall Station1.5 miles
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop2.2 miles
- Bulwell Forest Tram Stop2.5 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Hucknall for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK102245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.