Cane Avenue, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
- Four Bedroom Three Storey Townhouse
- Upvc Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Three Doubles And One Single Bedroom
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Attractive Kitchen/diner With Doors To The Garden
- First Floor Lounge With Windows To The Rear
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Good Sized Study/playroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden And Garage
- Easy Access To City Centre
- Standard Deposit: £1000
*** FOUR BEDROOM three storey townhouse LOCATED ON the popular development of SUGAR WAY and benefits from FOUR BEDROOMS and GOOD SIZE STUDY/PLAYROOM*** The property is available unfurnished.
Four bedroom three storey town house located on the popular Sugar Way development close to road links and within easy access to Peterborough City Centre.
The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, three doubles and one single bedroom, en-suite to master bedroom, large kitchen/diner, study/playroom, first floor lounge, enclosed rear garden and garage.
The entrance door opens into the hallway with laminate flooring, access to a cloakroom, storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor.
The kitchen/diner is on the ground floor and measures approximately 15'3max x 16'11 max with ceramic tiled flooring and doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern eye and base level units including built in oven/hob and extractor.
Also located on the ground floor is the study/playroom which measures approximately 9'5 x 8'5.
The lounge is located on the first floor and measures approximately 15'3 max x 10'4max with twin windows to the rear.
The family bathroom is also located on the first floor and is fitted with a three piece white suite. Also located on the first floor is a double bedroom measuring approximately15'3max x 8'3max.
The master bedroom is located on the top floor and measures approximately 15'3 x 8'5. There is an en-suite shower room fitted with a three piece suite including walk in shower cubicle.
Also located on this floor are two further bedrooms measuring approximately 9'4 x 7'3 and 7'9 x 6'3. There is also a separate toilet on this floor.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden laid to lawn with patio area and there is also a single garage.
The property is presented in excellent condition throughout and is available unfurnished.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Cane Avenue, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough
Mancetter House 1144 Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE4 6BP
Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd is the largest letting agent in Peterborough and one of the largest independent letting agents in the UK.
We manage in excess of 1000. private rented properties in and around Peterborough and much of our business stems from our reputation and recommendations from both landlords and tenants.
We believe that we differ from other agents in that we only take on good quality rental properties which match the quality of the tenants we accommoda
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 117731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookdale Property Management Services Ltd, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.