Myddelton Avenue, Enfield
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available NOW
- Zero Deposit Option Available
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private front & rear garden
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Great size lounge
- Fitted kitchen
** Zero Deposit Option Available **
Offering a rear and front garden, great size lounge, fitted kitchen, three piece bathroom suite and two double bedrooms. Easy access to the A10 / M25, both of which offer good road links to the surrounding areas. Enfield Town with its array of shops and Overground station are also easily accessible.
BrochuresBrochureMyddelton Avenue, Enfield
Myddelton Avenue, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gordon Hill Station1.0 miles
- Enfield Town Station1.0 miles
- Turkey Street Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Situated right next door to our first Estate Agency Office in Enfield, our lettings office is perfectly positioned to offer full coverage of the rental market in the much sought after area of Enfield. Whether you are letting or renting, our qualified staff are there to help you through this complex area of the property market. Our office is ARLA registered, and you can be safe in the knowledge that you are dealing with a professional and fully regulated agent.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30308878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.