Shenley Road WD6 1TT
- Final home remaining - don't miss out!
- Open plan kitchen & dining room
- Selection of integrated appliances
- French doors to the private garden
- Allocated parking
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Modern interior throughout
- Chain free for an easy move
- Brand new with a 10 year NHBC warranty
Kitchen and dining area: 5.080m x 3.235m (16'8" x 10'7")
Living room: 6.090m x 3.365m (20'0" x 11'1")
Bedroom 1: 5.080m x 3.365m (16'8" x 11'1")
Bedroom 2: 5.080m x 3.235m (16'8" x 10'7")
Bedroom 3: 5.080m x 3.290m (16'8" x 10'10")
Bedroom 4: 5.080m x 3.420m (16'8" x 11'3")
Hertsmere Mews is a contemporary development of new homes in Borehamwood intended to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers, including investors, families and professionals commuting into central London.
There are a number of major roads easily accessible from Hertsmere Mews including the A1, the M1 and the M25. The nearest railway station is Elstree & Borehamwood, which can be reached in five minutes by car, or in around 20 minutes on foot. From there frequent trains run to Luton, London Blackfriars, Farringdon and London St Pancras. Luton Airport is 30 minutes' drive away via the M1, and Heathrow around 40 minutes' drive away via the M25.
Dedicated time, just for you
We are currently open on a by appointment only system, to help you to safely visit our development while avoiding contact with other visitors.
We have ensured that additional measures, including Perspex barriers and enhanced cleaning processes, are in place to protect your wellbeing during a personal one to one appointment.
If you would like to review the full list of additional safety measures we have in place, please visit our website.
To arrange your personal appointment please contact us.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
^^Help to Buy is available on selected developments and plots only - speak to your Bellway sales advisor to find out where this applies. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Help to Buy can not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Please visit helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
Shenley Road WD6 1TT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elstree & Borehamwood Station0.8 miles
- Radlett Station2.7 miles
- High Barnet Station3.2 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 60 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry's best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheHamill_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (North London). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.