Kensington, London, W8
- Renowned Luxury Development
- Opposite Hyde Park
- Fully furnished
- 24/7 Concierge
Kensington, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
- Queensway Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Right Now Residential
Right Now Residential are independent London property experts, offering a unique customer service based experience.
The skilled and efficient staff of Right Now Residential will ensure success at the most competitive prices. With years of experience in the London property market we know it is imperative to tailor each transaction to individual requirements.
Building the foundation for a successful long term relationship through honesty, integ
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LBB55. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Now Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.