Swan Close, Swindon, SN3
- Larger Than Average Top Floor Apartment
- Well Presented Throughout
- Large lounge with modern fitted Kitchen
- THREE DOUBLE Bedrooms - TWO with Ensuites
- Allocated Parking
- Popular Coleview Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended.
125 year lease from 2007. Service charge is £1350.00 per annum. Ground Rent is £340.00 per annum
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Swan Close, Swindon, SN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station1.8 miles
About the agent
THINKING OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY
Welcome to Charles Harding one of Swindon’s largest and most established value’s, Estate Agents and property management companies with 4 prominent offices covering the whole of the Swindon area.
Specialising in town and country properties were proud of our excellent reputation built up over the last 30 years, our experienced yet friendly staff are on hand to help you with all your property requirements .
OUR SELLING SERVICE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TOC210003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.