Wakefield Road, Brighton, BN2
- UNIQUE double fronted period property
- Stunning 130ft SOUTH facing garden
- Beautifully proportioned throughout
- Two large reception rooms
- Salubrious views over Brighton city centre
- 3 spacious double bedrooms
- Potential throughout
- Sought after location - IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS
- Original period features throughout
Guide price £850,000 - £900,000
Jack Taggart & Company are proud to offer you this beautiful, like no other double fronted detached period property situated in the sought after Wakefield Road, Brighton. Whilst this wonderful detached family home is situated in a central/ vibrant location reaping many of its benefits, what really makes this so unique, is its secluded, very private location. Walking through your private entrance, down the pathway and into the grounds of this beautiful home you walk upon your 130ft South facing garden to your front door.
The ground floor of this large period house comprises a huge entrance hall, either side are two spacious reception rooms ideal for relaxing or entertaining guests. Through the hallway at the bottom of the stairs is a downstairs cloakroom with W/C and a large kitchen/ dining space. Upstairs is a large landing area, three well proportioned double bedroom with ample storage and a large family bathroom with W/C, bath and stand in shower. Each and the house south facing so there is plenty of natural light, the house also boasts most of its period features including original cornicing, fireplaces and high ceilings throughout.
This wonderful home has glorious views over Brighton City centre from almost every room of the house, has a garden that has everything you could wish for. If you are looking for a period house that offers exceptional space throughout, seclusion and potential to make what you want of it, viewing this superb home is highly recommended.
Wakefield Road is situated in one of Brighton's most desirable locations (Roundhill Conservation). The surrounding streets have been hugely popular with families and professionals alike for many years now; not only for the attractive Victorian architecture, but you are also perfectly located to access the city, two commuter stations via Brighton/ London Road and several parks on foot. The primary schools at the top of the hill are ‘Ofsted outstanding’, and you are in the catchment for two of the most sought-after secondary schools and sixth form colleges, so this substantial home will appeal to many.
Wakefield Road, Brighton, BN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.3 miles
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18857670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.